We urgently need your help to fund our campaign. Anything you can give will make a real difference:
- £10 helps pay for letters to our supporters
- £25 helps buy Labour stickers and rosettes for election day
- £40 buys 1000 Labour posters
- £50 funds 1000 campaign texts
- £100 buys voter identification calls for a whole street,
- £300 funds a targeted direct-mail shot to 1000 undecided voters
- £500 pays for 25,000 ‘get out the vote’ cards
- £990 pays for 40,000 Labour newspapers
All you need to do is click on the ‘donate’ button below.
Please contribute if you can! It will make a real difference to our campaign, and more importantly to making sure Labour stands up for you, your family and your local community.
NB In compliance with party funding laws if you donate £500 or more, your details will be checked to ensure you are registered on a UK electoral register (this applies to overseas residents as well as UK residents) and your name and the amount of your donation will be reported to the Electoral Commission for publication on their public register of donations to the Labour Party.